RE: GMC Network

Yes, windows network browsing is a must. I'm an administrator for a mixed
network of NTs, AIX and Linux. One thing I must do a lot of times is browse
the contents of a NT server's shared directories. For that I just do
Start->Run and type "\\<SMB Server>". I'd love to have a way of doing this
in Gnome and open a GMC window with all the shared directories for a server
(just like in windows). What about "smb://<SMB Server>" ?

I'd love to program that but I'm not a very good programmer and I have very
little time. Besides I'm trying to start another project (CSTA
implementation anyone ?).

Keep up with the good work.

Thanx.