Re: Audio Program...

Thank you!  I don't know who you are replying to with this email, but I
just bought a drum set for Christmas and have been wondering if there
was an easy to use program (not Sox!) that did recording.  For anyelse
interested, the site to get it at is:

http://www.elec-eng.leeds.ac.uk/staff/een6njb/Software/Studio/screens.html

The interface is realllly slick :-)

shane