Re: Gnome/Linux Application Installer

	Umm...  These are all good ideas.  However, I don't think this is
our job to think about.  You can present these ideas to the people who
maintain and develop packaging systems.

	We should only think about how to make is graphicly easier.  A
good idea might be to make rpm and dep files associated with a small
install program.

	(As a side note, these packages can be installed, upgraded, and
queried.  These functions are supported by gmc, I'm sure.  :^) )

	When you double click on the package, the install program runs,
etc.:^)  Of course, there are simple matters of what should appear on
the panel, on the desktop, etc.