Re: mahjongg - builds fine, starts w/o error, but nothing ever appears on screen

In message <>, Glenn Kronschnabl writes:
| I just did a complete new pull from the cvs tree.
| It builds fine.
| When I try to run it, NO application window ever shows
| up?  Anybody else seeing this?

I'm seeing something much stranger:  the Mahjongg window opens in one place
and the window manager (fvwm2) frame opens somewhere else.  ???

brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]
electrical and computer engineering					 KF8NH
carnegie mellon university	      ["God, root, what is difference?" -Pitr]