Panel FREZE Maybe I have found a bug in ORBIT?

My own application will freeze the panel after the panel calls
giop_recv_buffer_use() -> read() so I decided to add some debug lines in
giop_recv_buffer_use() routine.

Today this hapened again this time it was not my own applet instead it
was mini-commander applet same problem it freeze the panel.

It looks like read()(no async??) will not return after call from
giop_recv_buffer_use() (ORBit)

maybe something to check for the ORBit developers....

http://www.bahnhof.se/~mikeh
E-mail: mikeh@bahnhof.se