Re: mini-commander loses focus after pager

jirka@5z.com (George) writes:

> actually I think it all depends on the window manager .. the problem
> is that under most window managers the panel is override redirect and
> I don't know how all of them handle keyboard input on those ... I guess
> this should work correctly in any wm that has the gnome hint support as
> then the wm can give the window keyboard focus ...

Perhaps the problem is even deeper.  I have just started two
mini-commanders on one panel.  Then I have tried to switch the
focus/cursor from one of them to the other and back.  This did not
work...

> maybe fvwm2 does it correctly for override redirect .. but WM definately
> doesn't do this to the mini-commander's liking ... can someone test this
> in E?

Colin Walters, who has initially reported this problem, is using E.

Cheers,

Oliver

--
FileWatcher.org - http://filewatcher.org/