Re: mini-commander loses focus after pager

> Thanks for your report.  I would like to reproduce (and fix) this
> problem, but gnome-pager does not start on my system.  I have tried it
> under an older version of fvwm2 and the recent version of icewm.  When
> I start gnome-pager it has a width of only a few pixels and does not
> show anything on the panel.
>
> What exactly is your setup?

Englightenment CVS (as of Sun Dec 20)
GNOME CVS -r GNOME_STABLE (as of Fri Dec 18)

Enlightenment can be a bit of a pain to set up, but as of right now it
seems to work best with the panel and GNOME in general.

I can help if you have any questions installing it and getting it to
work with the panel and pager.

==
levanti
levanti@verbum.org (for non-list mail)