Re: mini-commander loses focus after pager

levanti@yahoo.com (Colin Walters) writes:

> The mini-commander applet refuses to take commands after clicking on a
> window in the pager applet.
>
> To replicate:
>
> start xterm
> start panel w/minicommander and gnome pager
> click on minicommander
> click on "xterm" in gnome-pager
> click on minicommander
>
> and it refuses to take focus again.

Thanks for your report.  I would like to reproduce (and fix) this
problem, but gnome-pager does not start on my system.  I have tried it
under an older version of fvwm2 and the recent version of icewm.  When
I start gnome-pager it has a width of only a few pixels and does not
show anything on the panel.

What exactly is your setup?

Cheers,

Oliver