ORBit 0.3.90 Compile problems...still...

Hi Again,

I managed to fix my first problem compiling ORBit. The IDL problem. But now I still have the problem of the compiler not finding some CORBA_Something types. The errors are as follows:

In file indluded from orbit.h:61,
                 from allocators.c:5:
../orb/dii.h:92: parse error before 'CORBA_OperationDef'
In file included from orbit:67,
                 ftom allocators.c:5:
../orb/orb.h:107: parse error before 'CORBA_Object_get_interface'
../orb/orb.h:109: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
../orb/orb.h:201: parse error before 'CORBA_StructMemberSeq'
../orb/orb.h:209: parse error before 'CORBA_UnionMemberSeq'
../orb/orb.h:216: parse error before 'CORBA_EnumMemberSeq'
../orb/orb.h:230: parse error before 'CORBA_StructMemberSeq'
gmake[3]: *** [allocators.lo] Error 1
...blah blah...

I have browsed through the GNOME CVS in the LXR section, and when I bring up dii.h or orb.h there are no crossrefrences to these types/functions/whatever they are. I have a feeling that interface_repository.idl generates these types in interface_repository.h, but I cannot compile interface_repository.idl without getting other errors (mentioned in my previous post). I'm really stuck here. Is there a previous version of ORBit that Gnome 0.99 will compile with? My system is FreeBSD 2.2.7, with the latest GNU tools (i think). Thanx for any help.

Jon Rista
jrista@usa.net

Jon Rista
jrista@juno.com (primary)