Re: GWP doesn't compile (patch included)

Yay, your patch let me compile!  But now I get a runtime error (I get
this with gmc and gnumeric and just about everything else too):

[shane@cx637332-a gnome]$ gwp
Win95 Theme Init
gwp: error in loading shared libraries
/usr/local/gnome/lib/libgnomeui.so.31: undefined symbol:
gdk_imlib_set_cache_info

Any patches for that one? :-)

shane