Aspell/Gaspell Design Issues

As you probably already know from my previous emails to gnome-list.  I
am working on a Gnome front end to my Aspell library.   From the
Aspell's home page (http://metalab.unc.edu/kevina/aspell)

Aspell is an Open Source spell checker designed to eventually replace
Ispell. Its main feature is that it does a much better job of coming up
with possible suggestions than Ispell does. In fact recent tests shows
that it even does better than Microsoft Word 97's spell checker in some
cases. In addition it has both compile time and run time support for
other non English languages. Aspell also doubles as a powerful C++
library with C and Perl interfaces in the works.

Right now it is still in an alpha state however I have been using the
ispell pipe mode for about 3 months now with out any problems.

My two major questions are: 1) Should the Gnome Interface be bundled
with Aspell or should it be a second package?  2) Should my program and
or library move to the Gnome CVS.

I also would really like to know what you think of it.  And I could also
REALLY use a couple of people to try getting it to work with non-English
dictionaries to see how my language support system works.

I hope to have a workable Gnome Interface out before X-mas.

Thanks in Advance.

---
Kevin Atkinson
kevinatk@home.com