Panel and guile ----> questions
- From: Phillip Neumann <filsin bigfoot com>
- To: gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Panel and guile ----> questions
- Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 03:15:44 -0300
1) Is normal the then trying to change the icon of a button (in the panel) using mouse clicking, in propities and then the icon, panel crashes??
2) Im having problems with gnome-guile....it fails when autogen it...
checking whether guile works... no
configure: error: Can not find Guile on this system
configure: error: ./configure failed for guile-gtk
before that there is a line ....
checking whether guile works... yes...
whats the matter?
PS: On the config.log file i found thing like this:
ld: cannot open -lintl: No such file or directory
lib that i have in /usr/lib/
[ld: cannot open -lqthreads: No such file or directory
ld: cannot open -ltermcap: No such file or directory
ld: cannot open -lrx: No such file or directory
ld: cannot open -lsocket: No such file or directory]
] [Thread Prev