Re: Panel dies, backtrace

You've been deleting dependencies, haven't you :)

What probably happened is that you updated gtk+, and had to delete the
dependency files to get it to compile.  Unfortunately, this meant that
make thought some targets were up to date that weren't.

Try doing a make clean on gtk+ and rebuilding it.

Note that sometimes, instead of deleting all dependencies when some file
gets deleted, this procedure is more helpful:
  for i in `find . -name '*.P'`; do
	sed 's,/path/to/deleted/filename.h,,g' < $i > $i-new
	mv $i-new $i
  done

This will remove one dependency without deleting all of them.  (Maybe
someone wants to add removed file checks to their build scripts?)

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/