Re: Balsa .... kinda .

B> ...or would prefer to configure a single mailhost instead of 600+
B> workstations.

And configuring 600-1800 mail programs is any easier?

On the workstations we have here at work, passing things off to
sendmail will always work.  They have a stup configuration which knows
nothing more than "pass it off to the mail host, who knows what to do
with it."

It seems to me that this setup is a lot easier to achieve than
configuring all the mail clients, and linux distributions could easily
contain an RPM which contains setup files which do this and something
in Linuxconf which can set the mail server.

--
Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> - By consent of the corrupted
It's hard to keep your shirt on when you're getting something off your chest.