Re: glib 1.18

Hi, Philippe

>   Then, the link of gthread/testgthread failed because libgthread.la
>   contains a reference to -lpthreads intead of -lpthread.  Generation
>   is then succesfull.

actually is is tested in configure.in, which of both to use, please mail
me config.log and config.status

> - on powerpc-ibm-aix4.1.5.0, compilation fails with
>
> gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -I../gthread -DG_LOG_DOMAIN=g_log_domain_gthread  -O2 -Wall -D_REENTRANT -D_THREAD_SAFE -mthreads -c testgthread.c
> ../testglib.c: In function `testglib_main':
> ../testglib.c:283: warning: `tmp_string' might be used uninitialized in this function
> testgthread.c: In function `test_mutexes':
> testgthread.c:15: warning: missing braces around initializer for `static_mutex.default_mutex.link'
> testgthread.c:16: warning: missing braces around initializer for `g__test_me_lock.default_mutex.link'
> testgthread.c: In function `new_thread':
> testgthread.c:82: `PTHREAD_CREATE_JOINABLE' undeclared (first use in this function)
> testgthread.c:82: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> testgthread.c:82: for each function it appears in.)
> make: *** [testgthread.o] Error 1

argh, doesn't aix comply to posix at all? is there something like
PTHREAD_CREATE_JOINABLE, or how can joinable threads be created.

Bye,
Sebastian

BTW: this is more appropriate in the gtk list -> x-post.
--
Sebastian Wilhelmi                   |            här ovanför alla molnen
mailto:wilhelmi@ira.uka.de           |      är himmlen så förunerligt blå