Re: Panel crashes (CVS 12/16 17:00) -- gtk+ bug?

My apologies for reporting a bug that was already fixed.  Things change
so quickly on the CVS, it can sometimes be easy to forget that in the
matter of an hour your problems can go away.

I guess this should be a lesson to everyone reporting a bug: before you
post, update the module that seems to be having problems and see if
there is an entry in the Changelog that appears to address the issue.

Jason.