Re: Balsa .... kinda .

On Wed, 16 Dec 1998, Jeff Garzik wrote:

> Are there any non-SMTP/sendmail methods of sending mail that might be
> interesting to support?  Web-to-mail gateway perhaps?  That would be
> nice for people behind firewalls.

Eh?  Every firewall I know of proxies SMTP or allows it through in the
outbound direction.

--
Todd Graham Lewis       tlewis@mindspring.net      (800) 719-4664, x2804

"It's still ludicrous that nobody's ever made a run at us by making UNIX
 a popular platform on PCs.  It's almost too late now."  -- Steve Balmer
"It is too late."   -- Bill Gates             _Newsweek_, 6/23/97, p. 82