Re: glib and threads - what the hell is segfaulting here ?

|| Hi guys,
|| with the latest glib from CVS every app that is linked against it
|| including testglib etc. dumps core at the beginning of the main ()
|| function. It does not even reach the first line of code in that
|| file.
|| System is RedHat 5.2 / glibc 2.0.7.
I  have the  same  config (older  redhat, but  the  libc, libc-devel  is
upgraded), and  I have compilation problems  with the glib. I  posted it
in my previous letter.

dLux
--
        A szamitogep megver sakkban, de kickboxban en jobb vagyok!
    Computer gets the best of me in chess, but I'm better in kick-box!