Re: annoying _gdk_imlib_data in libgnomeui / bad path for libgdk_imlib

HI James,

james@daa.com.au said:
// does your /etc/ld.so.conf file have /opt/GNOME/lib in it before /usr/
// local/lib?  If not, this is your problem.

No, and this is in fact the core of my question. Why is the wrong imlib
lib taken although it comes after the good one in my ld.so.conf ?

There must be a good reason, but I can not find it.

Thanks anyway for your answer.

	Bertrand

  Bertrand GUIHENEUF           	E-Mail: bertrand.guiheneuf@inria.fr
                               	Tel.:   (33) 01 39 63 50 36