Few bugs, hopefully fixed before freeze

I finally got a chance to compile and try all the new stuff.

- First, the panel doesn't properly restore session restart.  I
am not sure why it fails to start, but it complains about failure to
start name-service.

- The forpanel branch of ORBit doesn't seem to work with libgnorba.  In
particular, ORBit fails to find some of the naming services.  Again I am
not sure why this is.  I believe that this fails intermittently in the
HEAD branch of ORBit and is related to the panel restart problems above.

- gnome-terminal doesn't save session correctly, and restarts with the
default settings, or only one terminal or both.  I don't have time to
figure out why before the freeze.  Sorry.

Manish

Manish Vachharajani               Some Haiku: A crash reduces
<mvachhar@vger.rutgers.edu>                   your expensive computer
                                              to a simple stone - Unknown