Code Freeze

>Actually the freeze is to make a stable branch on cvs and fix the
>remaining bugs there, while development can continue on the main CVS
branch. The stable branch is what >we will ship for gnome-libs-1.0. Any
changes or additions to the API for 1.0 should be done now.

Does that mean there will be two different code versions for gnome-libs,
one with frozen code where bugfixes will be made and one on which
development will continue? Wouldn't that mean that development will
continue on not-bugfixed code? I am sorry if that question is too simple.
But to me - as a newbie in cvs-stuff - that does not make sense...does it?

-Knut
kneumann@uni-duesseldorf.de