removal of lib_date from gnome-libs/libgnome
- From: Sebastian Wilhelmi <wilhelmi ira uka de>
- To: gnome mailing list <gnome-list gnome org>
- CC: Miguel de Icaza <miguel nuclecu unam mx>
- Subject: removal of lib_date from gnome-libs/libgnome
- Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 15:02:46 +0100
as we now have GDate in glib it is time to remove lib_date from
gnome-libs/libgnome before the freeze.
I've attached the necessary changes for gnumeric.
This seems to be the only place dates are used on the gnome CVS server,
apart form gcalendar, that carries an own version of lib_date with it.
(BTW: the old handling of dates in gnumeric really was kind of a mess, not
even working properly (try =today() in a date formated cell). now its
working, as far as I can tell, and I've moved the serial number
computation to one place, that it isn't scattered round the different
Sebastian Wilhelmi | här ovanför alla molnen
mailto:email@example.com | är himmlen så förunerligt blå
] [Thread Prev