removal of lib_date from gnome-libs/libgnome

Hi,

as we now have GDate in glib it is time to remove lib_date from
gnome-libs/libgnome before the freeze.

I've attached the necessary changes for gnumeric.
This seems to be the only place dates are used on the gnome CVS server,
apart form gcalendar, that carries an own version of lib_date with it.

(BTW: the old handling of dates in gnumeric really was kind of a mess, not
even working properly (try =today() in a date formated cell). now its
working, as far as I can tell, and I've moved the serial number
computation to one place, that it isn't scattered round the different
files)

Bye
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wilhelmi                   |            här ovanför alla molnen
mailto:wilhelmi@ira.uka.de           |      är himmlen så förunerligt blå

gnumeric.diff