Re: gnome-libs compile problem (aclocal?)

On Sat, 12 Dec 1998, Jonatan Magnusson wrote:

> gnome-libs compiled for me without any problems, up until some weeks ago.
> Then I suddenly got a lot of aclocal errors, as if my aclocal path wasn't
> correct. However, it is, and all the other packages still compile great.
> (Well, at least no problem with aclocal) Why could this be? Here's the
> output from autogen.sh:

This is the same problem I reported earlier.  I solved it by getting Jim Pick's
snapshot from ftp.jimpick.org/pub/gnome/snap (?).  Not sure what the actual problem
is, but dumping CVS in favor of the snapshot worked around it.

--
Todd Graham Lewis       tlewis@mindspring.net      (800) 719-4664, x2804

"It's still ludicrous that nobody's ever made a run at us by making UNIX
 a popular platform on PCs.  It's almost too late now."  -- Steve Balmer
"It is too late."   -- Bill Gates             _Newsweek_, 6/23/97, p. 82