initial doku for orbit ?

Hi !

 I've got a little problem translating the *.sgml docu to html.
 I was not able to find the db2html (script?) anywhere on the
 net... and the connection to ftp.cygnus.com is _very_ , _very_
 slow... any hints where to find this tool on the accessable from
 europe ?

 btw: sgml2html x-concepts.sgml
 ->
 "/usr/bin/sgmlsasp: can't open `/usr/lib/sgml-tools/dist/aid'"??

 Is this gnome-specific, or did i forget to install something ??

 MfG Christoph

--
eMail:
Christoph dot Kliemt at fernuni-hagen dot de