Re: cvs build/automation script: gbuild

Stephen Rust wrote:

> I have just added "gbuild" to the gnome software map...
[snip]
> Its features include... rpm/srpm building.

this is fantastic! perhaps if this script sees a fair amount of usage,
development rpm's could again be made for cvs snapshots so those of us
who are more interested in usability and design could contribute without
having to fight with compilation problems?

just a thought. if this happens, i'd suggest not announcing them to the
public (aside from this list) in order to keep out the "why doesn't *
work" questions and to avoid the "gnome sux because it's unstable"
idiots. however, if somebody takes this upon themselves, those of us who
contribute in ways besides code would be thankful...
--
| To ensure privacy and data integrity this message |