Suggestion for gtcd

Hi

As a suggestion to whomever is developing gtcd: I suggest separating CD
entries as per the categories defined in the CDDB specification. So,
the .,',cddbslave directory will now look like:

.cddbslave/
.cddbslave/rock/
.cddbslave/classical/
.
.
.

That way I can link it to the directory that is being used by xmcd.

Just a suggestion.

Laurent.

P.S. I dont use the CVS version of gnome so it may have been
implemented already.

--
Laurent Duperval          | The opinions expressed herein are copyrighted.
Systems Analyst           | Any reproduction, in whole or in part, without
                          | written consent of the National Opinion Guild
lduperval@sprint.ca       | is strictly forbidden.

DEMIAN'S OBSERVATION
    There is always one item on the screen menu that is mislabeled and
    should read "ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE".