Control center

Hello,

Inside what is gnome-center? gnome-libs?

My gnome-center dont work well... for example when selecting mouse prop. the right side of the window shows nothing indide (it should show the mouse prop itself...).

my gnome-libs is 1 day old.... is that a compilation problem or the gnome-center dont work right now?

thanks,

                       /      Phillip  Neumann       /
                      /     filsin@bigfoot.com      /