Re: ORBit compilation problems, again

Hi everybody,
First, I not an expert, but I think that there is nothing wrong
with ORBit's autoconf (at least for me). It configures and compiles
fine ->for me...  although, there are a lot of warnings when
compiling the package.

But there is an other problem, panel and other prg's using
ORBit do not work correctly.

panel doesn't even start... (CVS from August 28. and before)

Perhaps this is due to the ongoing developing of version 2.1 ....???

If the panel works for somebody, please tell me, so I know
that it's my setup which make troubles (and it's worth to keep on
trying).

Thanks.
HpG