Re: Imlib-1.8x & configure

Peter Cague wrote:

> Hi
>
> anbody see Imlib-1.8  I've looked at the
> spots I know
> Enlightenment
> RedHat
> the RPM site
>
> and Imlib-1.7 is the only one I can find
>
> Cheers
> Pete

Hi Pete, seems like the experts on this are asleep.
I would recommend techn0ir's great enlightenment-site
http://technoir.nethead.org where you can get the latest E and Imlib and lots
of related stuff. He tries to keep the latest Imlib and E all the time. It's
not guaranteed to compile all the time though.

As of the ./configure -question.
If you run the ./autogen.sh script it will create a ./configure script. You
can do it something like this:

./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr/local --with-gtk-prefix=/usr
( the first prefix is the path to where you want to install Imlib or E, the
second the path to gtk. It's /usr on my RedHat 5.0)

./configure
./ make && make install

That's how I do it. Works for me.

Thomas