help with litespeed

hi guys,

I'm trying to goto school, stay sane, and write litespeed all at the
same time.

Maybe a helpfull soul out there looking for a code project to could
join the litespeed team(me).  Things are starting to go down with
litespeed and libvfs which i have started hacking on.

-matt wimer

that reminds me, maybe someone would like to take a look at the hacking
on the vfs stuff and add it to the gnome-lib/libvfs?   Because
this is in the gnome libs i don't see any real reason why we can't clean
up some of the artifacts of mc and get them out of the vfs code.