Re: Problems compiling glib.

On 29-Aug-98 Soren Harward wrote:
> Well, there are plenty of broken things in CVS, but this isn't one of
> them.  For the AM_PATH_GLIB error, go back to my CVS page and look in
> the
> "compile problems" section.

Thank you,
hacking in the autogen.sh file solved it (although I still can't figure
out why autogen.sh does not pass --prefix=[installprefix] to aclocal as
-I installprefix).

///Johan

---
| Johan Groth           | jgroth(at)xpress.se                   |
| Kupolen Data          | Johan.Groth(at)ein.ericsson.se        |
| Karlstad, Sweden      |                                       |