Re: Error compilign gtk+ from CVS

It's not finding glib.  Go to my CVS page and look in the "compile
problems" section for the AM_PATH_GLIB error.

                Soren Harward               | Windows 95/98 DOES come
 Internet Information Systems Administrator | with a tool to recover
               Cinternet, Inc.              | from Registry
 Voice: 891-1228        soren@cinternet.net | corruption.
      http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/      | It's called 'FDISK'.