Re: Window Managers: Your Choices

On Thu, 27 Aug 1998, Sabat wrote:

> - iceWM (web site has been down)
> - enlightenment (I understand it may be too much for my P90)
> - OVWM
> - WindowMaker (Gnome-compliant but its interface clashes with Gnome)
>
> Are there any others? And tell us why you like what you like!

I think E would pleasantly surprise you. I've used it on an old pentium
and it is very well-behaved and isn't really any slower as I can see than
WM or AS ( in fact I think it's faster than AS). Fast and easy compile as
well.

-M

One is most dishonest towards one's God; he is not _permitted_ to sin.

mail: mjohnson@pop3.aebc.com