RE: Thinking in start a (simple) CAD program for Gnome

If there is a decent number of folks who think that tgif, minus
interface problems is a worthwhile program I might consider gnomifing
it, assuming of course that I can convince the author to publish his
code under a GPL compatable license.  If people think this is
important/handy I'll look into it seriously.

Josh