List of Gnome lists?

Hi,

I wonder if there's a list of Gnome related mailing lists somewhere else
than on the Web?  Dr. Mike already confirmed that the page is out of date
and funnily after I tried to subscribe to gnome-announce I didn't get a
response.  So I checked some more mailboxes and suddenly in the mailer-daemon
box there's a mail telling me that the list doesn't exist.  Err bad dream?
Maybe...

Regards,

	Joey

--
Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.