Re: Fwd: Read this please

On Wed, 26 Aug 1998, Edward Betts wrote:

> More people care about not having to pay for software than than the freedom
> thay get with free software, how sad. I would always much prefer free speech
> over free beer.

	Most people can drink beer, whereas a relatively few people would
know what to do with free (in the broader sense) software. Therefore, to
most people its not seen as a very 'important' freedom.

Corey Miller

---
Corey Miller          "This looks like a job for ..... legal tender!"
MSTie #71940                           -The Tick
mille542@egr.msu.edu
http://www.egr.msu.edu/~mille542/