New application for Gnome (again)

	Hello everybody there!

	Well, this is the third time I try this...
I've programmed a new small utility for Gnome: gcolors. It is a simple
program that lists (and shows ;-) all the colors in '/usr/X11/lib/rgb.txt'

	Now, I need someone to include it in the CVS in gnome-utils/miniutils.
The program has a Makefile.am and is prepared to compile without problems
(tested with gnome 0.25).
What to do? It is fairly simple:

* uncompress the .tar.gz file in the '.../gnome-utils/miniutils' directory
  (it will create its own dir).

* add a line to '.../gnome-utils/miniutils/Makefile.am' to include de new
  created directory for gcolors

* add 'miniutils/gcolors/Makefile' in '.../gnome-utils/configure.in'

* reconstruct the building files: aclocal, autoconf, autoheader, automake

	I have no access to CVS, soI can't do it myself.

	Well, if someone might help with this, please, send me an email
and I'll send you the file.

	Thanks in advance:
				IŅIGO SERNA

PS: from the previous mail I have added several features to the program.

* IŅIGO SERNA ROBLEDO         *    E-mail:                              *
* Avda. de los Chopos 41, 2.C *             imaseroi@bipv02.bi.ehu.es   *
*      BASQUE COUNTRY         * '... what made my dreams so hollow ...' *
*          SPAIN              *                               TOM WAITS *