Re: Colour / Pixmap dialog ...

On Tue, Aug 25, 1998 at 06:51:31PM +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 	I was wondering before I write one, whether someone else has
> written a dialog that allows you to select _either_ a pixmap, _or_ a
> colour eg. for a backdrop  ?

There's a color selector in gnome-libs already -- see the example in
gnome-libs/test-gnome. As for a pixmap selector, you have a couple of
choices. You could use gnome-libs' icon selector (also in test-gnome) such as is
used in gmc, or you could use a dialog similar to the icon selector used
in the gmenu editor. Now, if you wanted to be able to select colors and
pixmaps in the same dialog, I'd figure out a way to make a pixmap of
a certain color, and put it in one of the pixmap selectors along with
your pixmaps.