Re: panel adds backslash to Launcher command

> Leigh> Command: WarpToOrRun\ Netscape*\ netscape
>
> I believe I fixed this bug last week.  It was a bug in the
> gnome-dentry-edit module.
>
> Tom

I am still experiencing the problem with an anoncvs compile from August
24th. I have heard that the anoncvs and developer cvs was fragmented,
is this true, and if so any guess to when it will be back to normal.

My problem is with icons on the panel that start programs. Every time I
restart the panel the 'Command' field acquires a lot of \'s.

This is a redhat5.0 box, with the August 24th anoncvs compile.

//Ben