Re: gnome and solaris

> which packages do I need to compile gnome on solaris, please let me know
> I "you" have compiled it yet on a sparc, and what you have used, thanks.

I used to compile gnome out of my CVS tree on a SparcStation 10 with Solaris
2.5 using egcs 1.0.3. I'm not anymore due to disk constraints on the machine
(we used for lots of other things).

Everything just compiled out of the "box".

Tristan

--
Tristan Tarrant                                          ttarrant@etnoteam.it
- Sei. Numero perfetto.              |- Six. Perfect number.