Re: gtk+ CVS compile error

I, too, had trouble with gmodule while upgrading this weekend
(i.e. before AnonCVS was fixed).  As I recall, glib/gtk+ linked
properly when I did an autogen.sh on both glib and gtk, but not
before.  Your Makefile.in probably still has the old gmodule-less
dependencies.  autogen.sh should regenerate it properly, AFAIK.

John