Re: questions related to PPP and GNOME

>From what other people say, the hostname returned by the hostname command
is not valid when you break your ppp connection.  Probably try typing
"hostname phoenux.deco.com" or "hostname localhost" as root.  Just make
sure that it is possible to do both forward and reverse name lookups when
you are both connected and disconnected.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/