possible problem with GNOME logo (let's hope not)

The other day I realized that the GNOME logo looks very much like the
Bearcats logo for the University of Cincinnati (I live in Cinti).  Look at
this:

http://www.uc.edu/www/bearcats/headers/indexhead.gif

Is this going to be a problem?  Do we have a legal expert who could
advise?  If it comes down to asking UC for their permission, I'd be
willing to do it.

                Soren Harward               | Windows 95/98 DOES come
 Internet Information Systems Administrator | with a tool to recover
               Cinternet, Inc.              | from Registry
 Voice: 891-1228        soren@cinternet.net | corruption.
      http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/      | It's called 'FDISK'.