Re: Balsa, etc

> When will balsa and gnumeric be released. I hope it's soon how when
> ee, ggv, and yagirc are released.

Gnumeric has a longish TODO list and I dont want to release a half
cooked program (basically, there are some foundation work that I would
like to finish before making an official release, the most important
parts are: the scripting language bindings, CORBA exporting and
some Baboon integration).

You can get copies of all of the software from the CVS repository.  If
there is a big urge to test Gnumeric in a "released" form I might
release the code.

best wishes,
Miguel.