menu editing trouble

Sorry if I missed a question on this - I did check the archives.

I'm trying to associate a menu item with this command (<username> and
<host> actually have real things in them):

When I try to run this the stderr is

command not found

When I just do

rlogin -l <username> <host>

and check the "Run in Terminal" button

the message

xterm: Can't execvp rlogin -l <username> <host>

comes up.

On top of all that, when I go back to the menu editor to mess around with
this item, the spaces are all escaped with a \.  Anything I need to know?
I've tried giving all the paths, which doesn't do any good either.

Gregory Fall (gmfall@engin.umich.edu)
University of Michigan
Department of Atmospheric, Oceanic, and Space Sciences
http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~gmfall