metadata proposal

I've taken Tom's excellent proposal and modified it as I've seen fit
(there was little to dispute).  It is available at
http;//www.ee.fit.edu/users/ccurtis/metadata.html

Unfortunately I am not the proposal-writer Tom is so there are some
distinct differences within the document, and that which I wrote is
probably severely lacking in structure.

I would appreciate hearing any feedback and would love to answer any
questions.  Please send feedback to the list and questions directly to me.

thanks,
--
Christopher Curtis               - http://www.ee.fit.edu/users/ccurtis
                                 - System Administrator, Programmer