RE: GNOME 0.2x - Let's fix it and then forget it

	You are correct. I did a hostname and my machine was fully
qualified. So I simply did a hostname machine and lo and behold I can now
add applets to my panel. Although multiple instances of applets (such as
diskmount) don't work, this is a great step forward. Thanks for all your
work.

	-j