missing component from rpm

hi,
I'm just try to upgrade gnome to one of my RH box. I download everything
as read on http://www.gnome.org/start/. but there is no
gnome-core
gnome-graphics
gnome-network   (this is not even in i386).
in latest/. the gnome-core what I can found in i386/ is gnome-core-0.20
and require an older gtk+ so I suppose this have to rebuild too
(gnome-graphics is 0.20 too) and gnome-network is absolutely missing.
gnome-core contail stuff like panel so withot this gnome is ...
it'll a newer rpm or I've to compile (:-()

ps. please answare to my e-mail address too (I'm not on the list).
thanks.

 -- Levente

 E-Mail:   Levente Farkas <!spam-lfarkas@ohsh.u-szeged.hu>
 Homepage: http://www.inf.u-szeged.hu/~lfarkas/