GNOME ftpsite restructure

Since we now have the various CVS modules being released independently
by its maintainer as its ready, I have restructured ftp.gnome.org.

Here is a map:

/pub/GNOME  <- top level

/pub/gnome/redhat  <- Red Hat related files
/pub/gnome/redhat/i386   <- all i386 RPMS (old and new)
/pub/gnome/redhat/SRPMS  <- SRPMS of above
/pub/gnome/redhat/latest/i386  <- latest i386 RPMS
/pub/gnome/redhat/latest/SRPMS <- SRPMS of above
/pub/gnome/redhat/support/i386 <- non-GNOME RPMS needed to run GNOME
/pub/gnome/redhat/support/SRPMS <-  SRPMS of above

/pub/gnome/sources           <- contains latest source tarballs
/pub/gnome/sources/old       <- old sources
/pub/gnome/sources/patches   <- patches from old to new, may be incomplete

Please update any tutorials/install instructions you may have written to
reflect this new structure.

Thanks,
Dr Mike
msf@redhat.com