Re: Core dumps & problems

Peter Cague writes:
>over my drive and why from a clean
>install of both RedHat and Gnome with
>the
>update I get:  segmentation fault ( core
>dumped ) when I try to run
>Gnome-linxconf

gnome-linuxconf is normally run by linuxconf with appropriate arguments,
in which case it doesn't segfault.

The segfault will be fixed in some future version of gnome-linuxconf;
I thought I had put the fix into the latest version, but maybe I didn't...
In any case, it should be fixed soon.  But gnome-linuxconf won't do
anything useful if you start it without arguments -- it will change from
segfaulting to doing nothing.

michaelkjohnson

 Linux Application Development       http://www.redhat.com/~johnsonm/lad/